As you may have noticed, some of our items have an extensive delay in shipping times... to the tune of 36-58 days. This is an estimated time frame, there are times when your package may arrive earlier than anticipated, but never later than the estimate.
This is unfortunately out of our control as we work with suppliers around the world to source the best quality products available for you. Our suppliers usually ship items within 3 days of the order. From that point it takes what seems like forever. This can vary for many reasons including but not limited to:
- The most common reason these days is the Covid-19 pandemic. Everyone around the world is working at minimal capacity under strict protocols.
- The type of product(s) purchased. Some items, such as hazardous materials, require ground shipping which almost always take longer.
- Planes are at capacity for the volume of flights available.
- The item(s) purchased is fragile and needs more courier attention.
- Higher volumes of online orders, and or in bulk.
- The item(s) is held up at customs.
- All of the above.
We aim to notify you in the item description so that you're aware before you add to cart, as well as discount most of the items delayed to help make your purchase a little easier. We've also discounted the $20 flat rate shipping fee by $5. We take every opportunity to expedite shipping, at a maximum of $100. We're also preparing our main office in Toronto for curbside pick-up, back-stocking best sellers, and other ways to advance your orders. This will take some time as we are planning ahead for the holiday season, and assuming that we all will continue to flatten the curve and continue to have access to our workspaces in the foreseeable future.
We, too, are disappointed in the circumstances but ask that you be patient with us, our suppliers, and refer to the tracking information that you are given. As always, if you'd like to talk, please feel free to reach out to us. 🖤