Toronto Made Market
Join us on Sunday, June 5th, 2022 at the Toronto Made Market from 12-7pm!
*Update: We left early… here’s the review.
- Prior to the event, there was great potential for this event. Good advertising, they promoted some vendors on the roster, and they were very organized.
- A couple to few vendors on the roster were small business staples, and the price was fair.
- All communication was easy, straight-forward, kind, and punctual.
However, on the day of the market...
- Event organizers did not introduce themselves, or show us around. We (or at least I) were solely to depend on the documents emailed prior.
The vendor tables were not fairly dispersed as there was a main hall and and a mezzanine, vendors in the mezzanine had less potential than those downstairs.
- Tables were not optimized in the space.
It was very dark in the mezzanine to the point where we had to make use of our phone flashlights.
- Event organizers did not promote or take photos of all brands.
- Because some vendors in the mezzanine cut their losses and left early, it made that section all the more less appealing.
- Event organizers failed to let us know that there was a wedding which limited advertising to the event, or compensate us for the short-coming(s).
- Wi-fi and water was promised but was not given at the event.
- The AC was ridiculously high to the point that I preferred to leave my table to stand outside.
Overall: A 2/10. 1 for the organization prior to the event, and 1 for it being indoors.
Needless to say, this will not be a repeat market for Luxe Nails as it was our lowest grossing event to date by very, very far.