Now Accepting Reservations!
We are very very very very very excited to announce that we're finally accepting reservations/bookings! This can be done via ALL of our channels (Instagram, FB, Site, and Acuity) link https://luxenailsto.as.me 💫
Wow... anyone else feel nervous? No? Just us? Anyway...
We kindly ask that you tek time with us as we're new to this but dedicated! We're still working out the kinks, the protocols, and everything in between, and constantly updating and acclimating to the ever changing restrictions. We've got a lot to brief you guys on and want to jump right in:
(TL;DR? We'll post this info in as many places as possible to keep it convenient)
- Anyone can book a reservation as long as they are not symptomatic, have completed the online booking requirements, and are in good standing. What do we mean by good standing? A client that maintains a good rapport.
- Reservations booking is through a third party website, with an external booking link: https://luxenailsto.as.me
- Reservations require a $20 deposit in order to actually reserve a slot in our booking calendar. This can be paid by e-transfer to email email@example.com or directly on the site via Square or PayPal.
- Appointments start 5 minutes before the scheduled time. This gives us time for check-in, screening, and sanitation.
- You must wear a face mask to your appointment. Not a shield, not a bandana, not nothing at all. A mask can be provided for a $5 fee.
- Please attend alone and bring only the necessities.
- Please do not bring external food into the studio as you will have to throw it out when you enter. Should you need water or a snack, those can be provided to you for a fee.
- Running late for your reservation will incur a 0.50/minute "Punctuality Fee" to a maximum of 20 minutes/$10. If you are more than 20 minutes late, your appointment will be cancelled and your deposit forfeited.
- Oh! Big thing... we offer mobile services! Strict guidelines apply so please reach out to us if this is something you'd like to inquire about.
Tired of just seeing words? Head over to our instagram highlights to get the visuals (and still some words but like... more aesthetically pleasing... if that helps or matters to you) instagram.com/luxenailsto